Tuesday, April 5, 2016

[Review] Oh My Kitty! I.Fairy Dolly+ Red

Link to Lenses


Aaaand, ta-dah, here's the 2nd review! This was from my first order so you can refer to the last post for the service and how I found it! These specific lenses were suggested to me by roseyume. She was so helpful!

 The Lens

When I first put my right lenses in, I was surprised with how comfy it was. Then, I put in my left and woaaah.. it was so uncomfortable! I took a few minutes before putting it in to see if it was inside out but I guess I was mistaken. I took it out, cleaned it again, and put it back in my eyes after a few minutes. MUCH much better! It might have had some lint on it or was inside out.


I'm doing this review at night time so I can't get sunlight images, sorry! :(

**The next 2 photos are unedited!!**


Artificial Light (shining light makes my pupils smaller, it looks better in person!)


Artificial Light, No lenses vs lenses


This one is edited artificial light.



Rating


Comfort: 5/5 : I'll get used to them in no time.

Color: 5/5 : A great deep red that isn't 'too' artificial

Enlargement: 4/5

Affordability: 4/5 : $19.90

Overall: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment